Monday, 5 December 2011

@Phil Unit 1 Submission



This is my larva Salamander.


This crocodile I choose for the pattern of cicles going across its body.




Images ten and twelve are my most interest. This shows a different approach to my last uuit 1 project.





The image in the bottom was the most interest to me, has a more in depth look to the detail of the face.   


Forty six is my choosen final design. this had a nice style of the face and the lintels which are related to my salamander animal. This has a graceful look then my other images.  


These are more different approaches to my final. 




1 comment:

  1. Yes - I much prefer this sinuous, more beautiful approach, Amrit - there is something mythological and ancient about some of these designs. I look forward to the paint up - but remember - no 'last resort' backgrounds this time! ;)

    ReplyDelete